5.28.2009


A.F. Vandevorst AW 07



I was looking through some of my collection folders to see some of the changes designers go through each year. AF Vandervorst being the first on my list, one of the most inspirational designers to me. This collection here which catches my attetion the most, the use of muted colours and simple yet effective silhouettes and cuts. Theres something about a girl wearing a clean white shirt that arouses me. Its such a bold statement but in a discreet way. With winter close by the green tight wrap around shoal would be ideal. The modern black dress untainted but accompanied with a touch of lace.

2 comments:

miriam said...

really cool collection. can see why it's the first on your list!

parasites that dwell in you said...

haha cause my list is in alphabetical order :P